2015 American Legion Family Night Baltimore- Orioles
Ladies and Gentlemen-
Good evening. Wanted to provide you with an update on some convention related items:
- Baltimore Orioles Game- see attached flyer. If you still need to purchase tickets, please do so soonest as our pricing may not be available.
- Baltimore Ravens Game- see attached flyer. Same as above. Will need to call to see if pricing and tickets are still available.
- Blood Drive- National Commander Helm invite you to participate on Friday, August 28 and Monday, August 31 inside the Exhibit Hall, Halls D&E, Level 100. See attached flyer for specific information.
- We have received the following Color Guards to participate in the Contest:
Dorie Miller, American Legion Post 331
Oak Orchard Riverdale Post #28
Newport Harbor, Post 291 Newport Beach
Harrisburg Post 472
Scarlet Guard Color, American Legion Post 38
Detachment of California
Rowan County Veterans Honor Guard, Freeze-Seymore Post 185
Applications may be found on our website, www.legion.org/convention, and are due by Friday.
- We have received the following Competitive Concert Bands to participate:
American Legion Band of Greater Kansas City
American Legion Band of Tonawandas
Brattleboro American Legion Band
- We have received the following Exhibition Bands to participate:
“The Band” Marching Unit
Waltham American Legion Band
- We are sold out for the National Commander’s Banquet tickets. However, we do have a waiting list. If you desire to be placed on the waiting list, please email Ellen Conley at email@example.com.
- Updated Parade Order of March will be sent by July 31.
- Reminder, housing is due on July 28. If you need to reduce your housing contract, please do so soonest.
Thank you and let us know if you have any questions,
Bridget A. Robinson, CMP
Director, National Convention & Meetings