You are your greatest advocate in living a life well lived. Creating a personal and professional vision will assist you in achieving your best self.
During this free eight-week workshop you will explore what makes life meaningful for you and how to make changes that will promote wellbeing.
The workshop will include:
- Identifying your strengths and applying them at home and work;
- Job Seeking Skills to get the job you want;
- Fostering positive emotions;
- Decision-making and problem solving skills;
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction.
Participants will receive an incentive of Target Gift Cards.
Parking and Refreshments will be provided.
When: Tuesday evenings, 5:30-7:30,
January 13-March 3, 2015
How to participate:
If you are a Veteran or Active Duty and are
interested in participating, or have questions, contact Dr. Amy Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by Sheltering Arms Community Foundation