Veterans and Friends of Veterans,
Are you looking for something fun to do and get away from everything for a while, but are willing to wait till things calm down a little more, or need time to save up some cash? The High Seas Rally 2021 Cruise has been postponed until 29 Oct- 5 Nov, 2022, but…. there is great news associated with that! If you thought it was too late to sign up for the 2021 cruise, you can now sign on board for the 2022 cruise and have over 15 months to plan and spread your payments over! Come join in on the fun of a chartered cruise, all 21 and older (18-20 permitted if an adult will accompany them), and all passengers are motorcyclists, or people who like motorcycles ( BTW, you do NOT need to own a motorcycle to have fun- but maybe you will win the custom HSR bike they are giving away to one lucky passenger!) Free drinks, killer food, Rockin’ concerts, onboard & onshore parties and cash prizes, and- think about this- the cruise will take place over Halloween AND docked all day on Royal Caribbean’s private island and playground in the Caribbean, Coco Cay! Where can a better time be had??!! There is even a party the night before sailing at the host hotels!! With a theme night dedicated to a Salute to the Services, VFW and American Legion guests will have a ball!
The High Seas Rally is honored to carry on the awesome HSR legacy of supporting dialysis patients by providing them with an incredible all-expenses paid vacation on the high seas, while also expanding our mission in 2022 to honor and support our military servicemembers, first responders and the Wounded Warrior Project.
- All booked guests receive Royal Caribbean’s Deluxe Drink Package at no charge!
- Amazing ship: Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas
- Great Ports: Port Canaveral; Nassau Bahamas; Perfect Day at CocoCay; Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic; and Labadee, Haiti
- Unrivaled Entertainment: Foghat, Molly Hatchet, Black Smoke Sinners, and Steel Rod … Unfortunately, Trace Adkins has a conflict with the new dates so he won’t be joining us in 2022, but stay tuned as more amazing entertainment will be added in the coming months.
- Awesome Hosts: Xavier Muriel, Roy Riley, Dave Nichols, and the Cycle Source magazine team
- Picture Perfect Time of Year: October 29 – November 5, 2022
- First-Class Pre-Cruise Hotels: The Radisson Resort at the Port and the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach
- Active and Veteran US Military (and First Responders) receive a 5% discount off the cabin price. You can get an additional 5% off by paying in full at the time of the reservation.
- First timers on the HSR are automatically entered to win $2500 (and if you tell them I recruited you, we split $50!). Just tell them Jimbo Althouse referred you.
And here is the big item to pay attention to before you pick up that phone- ensure you mention you are a member of the Riding Group “VFW Riders of Virginia / American Legion Riders”. All extra cash awarded to the group will be split, 50/50, between the VFW and the ALR, for our charities, as coordinated between the State Chairman of the VFW Riders and I. The larger the group, the better the benefits, and if we reach a certain number of cabins, our group will also have its own private party during the cruise!
See this site for details, it has links to explain every aspect of the cruise: https://www.highseasrally.com/. Reservations can be made online or calling Mon-Fri 9-5 central time at (844) 384-8080.